Duck Lake Metaphorically, I'm a whore, and that's denial number four
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Sarah had not been entirely honest with Warlock, when she had encountered him one night. It was true that the danger loomed from every corner even at a claimed and well-guarded territory as Lost Creek Hollow, however, during the night-time she wandered the forest to check up on things and make sure that nothing bad would come even close to her nephews and nieces. After all nightmares tended to visit her more frequently, when the sun had set, and instead of wasting energy in fear and sadness, she had opted to stay awake and do something useful. 

Hunger met the most dedicated and motivated of people and, when all seemed peaceful and safe to leave, Sarah made a little journey to the Duck lake to see, whether a snack was waiting for her. Late night dinner was put on hold, however, when she came across fresh tracks of an unfamiliar wolf, and had followed them all the way to the water's edge. There hidden by reeds that grew on the banks, she observed the dark-pelted man, who had stepped in the water. Quiet and calculating.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Metaphorically, I'm a whore, and that's denial number four - by Sarah - September 12, 2019, 06:42 AM