Duck Lake Metaphorically, I'm a whore, and that's denial number four
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
"You'd better," Sarah grumbled with an air of a gravely insulted queen, when Kavik apologized for interrupting her hunt. It did not matter that she was not entirely honest about this. If there was a chance to make someone else feel guilty and make him express it, she was the first person to press for it. In this aspect the man from the Swiftcurrent creek had not disappointed her.

"Taking a break from the blissful family life?" she arched an eyebrow. She had been there and could empathize with the man. Children were necessary evils, but, boy, did it take a very long time to carve something useful out of the wooden log. And even then you could not be sure that their common sense was in the right place or if they had it at all. 

"I do not think that it matters very much now," she replied, but then gave in. "Sarah from Lost Creek Hollow. I think my niece Ibis visited your pack during her ambassador training."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Metaphorically, I'm a whore, and that's denial number four - by Sarah - November 10, 2019, 05:15 AM