Arrow Lake this empty northern hemisphere
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
the pale boy begins to shout in her face and praimfaya tries so hard to keep her composure. she puts as much effort as she is capable of mustering into letting him shout about how he was entitled and she was a nobody ...when she knows he's wrong. he knows nothing about her or her people, nothing about the greatness she was born to. a greatness that she would undoubtedly earn but she did not have to fight with seven other siblings to accomplish. she suspects saying that might only further add gasoline to his hotly burning fire of ire. still, his words sting more than she'd like to admit and in that instance she feels her stance change as she pulls herself up to her full height, her chest puff with indignation as her composure slips; and she gives voice to her one thought: snatching it from her mind and putting it to verbal words quick like a viper's strike. you know nothing about me, my people or my family! she shouts back when her sharp glare of knives does not appear to cow him. don't you dare call me a nobody. she spits the word back at him like its poison.
Messages In This Thread
this empty northern hemisphere - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by RIP Praimfaya - September 07, 2019, 04:08 AM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by Mesa - September 07, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by RIP Praimfaya - September 08, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by Mesa - September 08, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by RIP Praimfaya - September 14, 2019, 04:21 AM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by Mesa - September 14, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by RIP Praimfaya - September 19, 2019, 03:34 AM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by Mesa - September 21, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by RIP Praimfaya - October 06, 2019, 04:16 AM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by Mesa - October 09, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by RIP Praimfaya - October 19, 2019, 04:14 AM