Broken Antler Fen The air around me still feels like a cage.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
as it was promised to her, the morning follow her meeting with dacio his howl rises into the chillingly crisp morning air that hangs refreshing over the fen, joined shortly after he began by a femme tone that praimfaya can only assume must be the still mysterious opalia. praimfaya quickly adjusts her course from the borders she's been marking to the east of their position and quickly makes her way towards them. soon, the duo crest the horizon — dacio a familiar sight to her and standing beside him is a petite pale gold and cream-colored woman that strikes praimfaya immediately as pretty.

hei, she calls as she approaches, her steps easy ...if not a bit more gangly than she'd like. unbeknownst to praimfaya, puberty is about to make her life a bit of a living hell for a bit and the gangly youthfulness that she couldn't hide as she begins to fill out and grow towards her adult height and figure is only the beginning. her tail gives a few amiable wags behind her despite the slight imperious lift of her muzzle as she eliminates more of the distance between her and them. she is happy to see dacio, despite that she is uncertain with what news the two approach the borders of roangeda with. she hopes it is favorable — for her own personal reasons as well as for roangeda ...but time was wont to tell at its own pace and did not, she knows, enjoying being rushed.

dacio, she greets him before turning her frostbound silver gaze to his sister. you must be opalia. praimfaya addresses her next. i am praimfaya and this is roangeda. she introduces with a small gesture of her muzzle to the lush land yawning vastly behind her... or the beginnings of it, at any rate. it gives her more pride than she'd care to admit to introduce broken antler fen as roangeda; but this is not the time for pride. she gives the pair her rapt attention, waiting to hear the news the bear and ready to answer any more questions if there are any.
Messages In This Thread
The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 25, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 25, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 25, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 26, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 27, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 29, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 30, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 13, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 14, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 15, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 20, 2019, 01:47 AM