Broken Antler Fen The air around me still feels like a cage.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
last post for me & pri. feel free to reply once more or archive as is.

the condition of dacio and opalia's joining is spoken: that, when the time comes: when roangeda is strong enough they will go to war for the memory of drageda, for revenge. can their revenge become hers as well? should it? this rusalka is the reason that blodreina was named a natrona and they'd wronged kru. hadn't it been her that said that kru was family? jus drein jus daun, praimfaya murmurs. i accept. when roangeda is strong enough we will stand with you against rusalka. better to put to end a once-proven threat before it had the chance to pop up elsewhere.

providing there were no other questions or concerns, praimfaya welcomes the pair with a warm smile and a wag of her tail. come. i will give you the tour. she invites with a gesture of her muzzle towards the fen's heart.
Messages In This Thread
The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 25, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 25, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 26, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 27, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 29, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 30, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 13, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 14, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 15, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 15, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 20, 2019, 01:47 AM