Cedar Sweep the war has been incited and guess what you're all invited
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
I wasn't certain how to reply to this, I hope this is okay!! I mean I wanted to make it an entertaining post

There was a moment of victory, to think he had caught the wretch and would make sure she would think again next time before tricking another before taking their hard-earned meal when prey is scarce. But it was short-lived - though the damage was done without even without drawing blood. While stepping back he was surprised that there were no teeth that met his own face instead, to draw blood in retaliation for his surprise attack on someone he had already demanded a fight from earlier. 

No. Sorry. Her icy responses were well deserved. He wasn't about to spew the whole story to her and seem as if he was making excuses for the attack, instead, he chose to apologize, something he didn't do all too often. Should she demand an explanation; yes, he would explain, for now, at least he knew he was in the wrong. 

A part of him wanted to leave, to continue the hunt of the wretched woman who had escaped him; but there was something he noticed. You smell different than last time. A quick observation. Before she smelled of a pack, she belonged somewhere; and now, she was alone. Though it was none of his business, it was interesting. Do the trembling affect you too? 

He wasn't certain where he was going with this; and frankly, he felt his vocals strain at how much he was talking suddenly. Though he had joined a pack recently, it was more so for convenience... to give him something to do rather than wander aimlessly - he still felt rather alone. There was still no need to talk to anyone - until now of course. Until he met someone he had felt respect for after a brief exchange of tooth and claw. And perhaps... he was a little concerned for her.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: the war has been incited and guess what you're all invited - by Rosencrantz - October 13, 2019, 07:40 AM