Cedar Sweep the war has been incited and guess what you're all invited
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Sorry if the post is a little scrambled! RL is way hectic rn, and just trying to keep my main bois active lmfao

A slow nod was offered as she parroted, confirming the word as they both stood on the same ground. His offer felt strange, he had been in Rusalka for such a short time, his rank was low and he himself was nothing but a guard dog at their borders whenever he was within their reach. Who was he to offer anyone anything in the name of Rusalka? Would they even accept his offer on her behalf? He would try. There was so little that he held dear in this world, that this good thing... whatever it was with him and this female, he would do anything. 

Try anything. 

At least she knew there was a place for her should the need arise, or at least... that perhaps, she had a friend to come find in dire times. "Not yet" was her answer, and it did not hurt to have his offer rejected. Not yet - it meant she still had other things to do, she still had to try and find her way home for now and that rest was not something she needed right away. He admired that.

To the Plateau, East from here. His answer was as simple as ever. Softly spoken as baritone vocals fluttered in his throat. He had long lost his rage and the sharpness on his tongue, all that was left was some kind of smooth svelt. Call for me, and I will come. Regardless if Aningan lets you stay, you have an ally there. Above all else, he wanted to reassure that she was not alone despite her current situation. He would make up for his previous signs of aggression, both. 

It was up to him, after all, to show he would repent for his sins.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: the war has been incited and guess what you're all invited - by Rosencrantz - November 06, 2019, 04:55 PM