Haunted Wood they were there when I woke up this morning
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
she thinks she's good enough already, but she knows enough to know it'd be stupid to turn down any chance to learn, especially in an environment such as this one. "ok." she agrees, finally, dipping her muzzle in agreement. 

he clarifies, which really means she's no closer to understanding than previously. she's sharply curious—where did he get it, and why? and what was his name before, for surely it had been different then? but she's hardly inclined to try and spark a conversation, and so accepts the introduction with a brief one of her own, though by all accounts he probably already knows her name. "i'm hela."
Messages In This Thread
they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 08, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 10, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 11, 2019, 10:13 AM