Bearclaw Valley they don’t know where they’ll go
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
not very long after praimfaya appeared on the scene did another sound of footfalls flutter upon the earth, drawing nearer. frostbound silver gaze lifts from the boy — still retching — to fall upon the newcomer, the bristle of guard hairs along her nape smoothing down as the other girl is labeled as 'not a threat'. without her setnes, praimfaya feels exposed ( nevermind that she's done a lot of exploring like this lately ) and wishes that she was not so stubborn and would've had an adult accompany her. facing the ill boy ...well, that falls beyond her knowledge which lays in diplomacy and warfare. praimfaya is no healer.

the other girl replies for the boy with a i don't think so — praimfaya doesn't point out that she can see that but in lieu of anything else to say it seemed like the easiest question. i don't know — the worlida replies as the boy retreats away from them. hei! wait...we're not going to hurt you. she assures him in common. — i found him like this. she stage-whispers to the other girl, her gaze breaking from the place where the boy had retreated back to the other girl.

you wouldn't happen to know anything about medicines, would you? or at least something that might help to settle his stomach — though as praimfaya has already admitted: she isn't sure what the cause of it was. she is further from roangeda's than she normally'd like to be but even if she wasn't ...she isn't so sure that they have a healer among their ranks. it doesn't matter, she thinks, her gaze flitting back to the shelter the boy's retreated into. the best way to figure out why he was sick was to ask him and she'd rather not talk to the mouth of his den.

i'm praimfaya, she gives her name, to both of them and then hesitates only moments before adding, you can call me pri, if it's easier. a beat passes and then she speaks again, this time to the boy. what's your name? praimfaya attempts to lure him back out with soft tones though the question is aimed at both of them rather than just the boy.
Messages In This Thread
they don’t know where they’ll go - by Hyacinth - September 28, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: they don’t know where they’ll go - by RIP Praimfaya - September 28, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: they don’t know where they’ll go - by RIP Polaris - September 29, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: they don’t know where they’ll go - by Hyacinth - September 29, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: they don’t know where they’ll go - by RIP Praimfaya - October 05, 2019, 03:30 AM