Greatwater Lake i will never believe in anything again
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
cameo unless he’s acknowledged

Their departure from the valley was daunting to say the least. It was all he had ever known and though he hadn't realized it during the time he spent there it was home. It had taken a long time to get used to it of course, but he eventually did. There was no need to fear the outside world and its mysteries, for it was blocked off by the fortress. He need not worry about being alone. Alarian was there to care for him and so was Midar (as intimidating as he might be). And if they were not present, his little bird was always there to watch over him. 

Ah, the little bird. A silent friend that was always near. He was glad that she had decided to accompany the trio on their way out. Seeing her fly above them during the night was comforting, now more than ever. But she was absent during the day and that made him anxious. Today was no exception.

He sighs in relief when he sees his caretaker in the distance. During his absence he had done nothing but fidgit around nervously. He was relieved to see his return. The boy slowly made his way towards him, but stopped as soon he saw a stranger approach. He lowered himself to the ground and averted his gaze.
Messages In This Thread
i will never believe in anything again - by Alarian - October 08, 2019, 10:49 AM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 08:31 AM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Alarian - October 11, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Hyacinth - October 11, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Mahler - October 18, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Alarian - November 04, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Hyacinth - November 04, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Mahler - November 15, 2019, 12:24 AM