Duck Lake Step away from my light, I need shine.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
He was being very kind, and he was a total stranger! It made her happy to think that the world still had some light in it, after all that she had lost and the strangeness of the current environment. How long before the lake settled back in to place, she wondered? How many more quakes would there be, trees felled, and mountains carved? Was any place truly safe? He offered to find a dry place for her and she nodded, more than eager to find a patch of sunlight to dry herself off.

It was during this moment that Ibis raised her head and gave a quick look around; she wondered which direction would be the safest way to go, and whether or not she should head north, back to the marsh where she'd last seen Okeanos. It wouldn't be dry or warm, but if her brother was there she'd feel much better. She did notice the pale figure (@Xan) drifting nearby and paused, murmuring to the kind wolf beside her, Is that your friend? I mean... From before? From afar it looked very much like Marten, but the longer Ibis stared the less confident she felt about that presumption.
Messages In This Thread
Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 08, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 08, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - October 09, 2019, 10:54 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 10, 2019, 08:57 AM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 12, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 12, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 19, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - October 30, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - November 21, 2019, 12:08 AM