Duck Lake Step away from my light, I need shine.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ibis nodded curtly; she began to foray alongside Hono in the pursuit of this pale shape, eager to reunite with the boy and find out if anything had changed of late within the valley. She had not seen either the fox-man or the white wolf in a few days, so perhaps they had fared better than she had --

FUCK! Burst a voice from where the shape lingered, and Ibis' ears slicked back suddenly in surprise.

That hadn't sounded like the fox-man's friend, but then again they were at quite a distance - and submerged? Oh! They seemed to be paddling in the mire much like Ibis had been, which caused her a little bit of panic. She flashed a concerned look to Hono and then carefully (but quickly) made her way towards the stranger.

The closer she got the less inclined she was to believe this was the wolf she sought; they seemed bigger, even in their soggy state, and older.
Messages In This Thread
Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 08, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 08, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - October 09, 2019, 10:54 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 10, 2019, 08:57 AM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 12, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 19, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - October 30, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - November 21, 2019, 12:08 AM