Thunder Dome When my time comes around Lay me gently in the cold dark earth
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
A sneeze caught his attention. Thick ears swiveling in the direction, believing that maybe it was another Rusalkan who came to see where he had run off too - or maybe stumbled onto the same grotto as he did in the desire to take some time away as well. No, this face was unfamiliar. Carefully he studied the individual from where he stood, facing him with his one good eye as the empty socket watched him in its own way. 

It was evident they were not accustomed to the cold. With winter quickly approaching, it would be a harsh reality for this individual to be in the wilds. Watching, the half-faced man realized that the new face would probably not make it much longer. Not only was he not accustomed to the cold, but shit, he was downright incapable of handling such a thing. With a chuff, he announced his presence, softly to not alert him too much. 

Slowly he approached. Ever so carefully while he continued to watch the stranger. Winter has not even begun yet.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: When my time comes around Lay me gently in the cold dark earth - by Rosencrantz - October 23, 2019, 09:23 PM