Whitefish River flares like a supernova
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya isn't sure what to do with what dacio shares with her: that the wolves he encountered in his search for verx's body had told him that aure and her bloodkru were safe. frankly, praimfaya doesn't really care much about aure's wellbeing but she doesn't speak this aloud. likely it would sound just as callous and cold out loud as it does in her head. praimfaya, feeling trapped in a spider's web of lies and truths is having trouble telling the difference between the two. she'd been confident the rusalkan crone had been lying but she hadn't ...at least in regards to verx's death and she was to just trust the claim of strangers?

she didn't.

they have no right to demand such things of me. praimfaya wants to say. dragomir and isi were her bloodkru. what were they to these strangers? and while the reasoning of these strangers makes sense it also makes praimfaya suspicious and uncertain and chiefly annoyed. maybe, praimfaya hedges uncertainly. admittedly, she doesn't know much of the wolves of moonspear despite having visited there once to inform them of roangeda's claim. do they expect me to just trust their word? praimfaya scoffs around the word 'trust'. would they, if the situation was reversed? but she had an enemy in the rusalkan crone, and by proxy rusalka ...and a potential enemy in easthollow if the crone's words were to be believed. she was not eager to make more.

i won't sit back and wait for them to take her down. what if they fail? does that mean i'll never be able to see my friends again? who are they to decide that? praimfaya huffs, mostly airing out her inner frustration as opposed to looking for an answer. i made a promise to isi and i won't let these strangers come between that. but what is she to do with the obstacle of these strangers standing in her way? ...maybe kaistleoki is a dead end, and for now it seems like i have no choice other than to take those strangers' words for it. loathe as she is to do so. i know verx was a natrona but i'd like to visit easthollow, figure out if blackhead was telling the truth about them murdering him or if she was lying. whether they did or didn't... they might be able to give us information on her.

the pair converse a bit more before they head back to fen, just as empty-pawed as they'd been from the start.
Messages In This Thread
flares like a supernova - by RIP Praimfaya - October 26, 2019, 03:49 AM
RE: flares like a supernova - by Dacio - October 26, 2019, 04:38 AM
RE: flares like a supernova - by RIP Praimfaya - October 29, 2019, 06:57 AM
RE: flares like a supernova - by Dacio - October 29, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: flares like a supernova - by RIP Praimfaya - October 29, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: flares like a supernova - by Dacio - October 29, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: flares like a supernova - by RIP Praimfaya - October 30, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: flares like a supernova - by Dacio - October 30, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: flares like a supernova - by RIP Praimfaya - October 30, 2019, 12:07 PM