Broken Antler Fen winter will feed on the warmth of your things
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
the ebon cloaked woman begins to speak and priamfaya gives her her rapt attention, as she shares of wanting to meet her ( praimfaya ) and speaking that her husband — presumably the man at her side — did not indulge of their intentions prior to their claiming of this land. praimfaya's frostbound gaze flickers towards dirge for a moment before sliding back to hydra where it remains. no, she thinks. he wouldn't because praimfaya realizes now that when she'd first visited moonspear she probably hadn't be taken all that seriously. a frustrating fact, that. no doubt caused by her youthfulness.

yet, despite her youth she has accomplished all of this. it might've begun with her mother and her mother's dream for her, a withheld birthright, but it was praimfaya and the kru that had taken her seriously that had built this.

the mention of a common enemy — supplied by dirge as the reason that they seek an accord with them ( that and the famine ) — and isi and dragomir though they remain unnamed as a question as to whether she's seen them rises only slight suspicion within the young commander-to-be. hadn't dacio told her that they were told not to pursue it further? hadn't dacio told her that these wolves claimed they were safe? what changed?

are they not safe within your home? isn't that what you told my klikalida, she gestures towards dacio slightly with her muzzle. when you met at verx's body and ordered him and through him myself not to pursue it further? no, she thinks. she hasn't seen dragomir or isi for many and more moons. she is hesitant to turn away the offer of an accord but for an accord to work she wanted truth and, though it is expected, she does not want to be played the fool just because she is young. she will not be cowed by age or experience. in her mind, older and more experienced wolves are to guide not to intimidate.

i am all for an accord, but i want the truth. she tells the ebon woman flatly. dragomir and isi are my bloodkru. they are blood family. praimfaya tells hydra. in this, praimfaya is plenty invested in their safety, not just as their friend. likely moreso, in her mind, than someone who has no real ties to them.

nanowrimo: 399
Messages In This Thread
winter will feed on the warmth of your things - by Dirge - October 30, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: winter will feed on the warmth of your things - by Hydra - November 02, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: winter will feed on the warmth of your things - by Dirge - November 12, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: winter will feed on the warmth of your things - by Dacio - November 14, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: winter will feed on the warmth of your things - by RIP Praimfaya - November 17, 2019, 04:53 AM
RE: winter will feed on the warmth of your things - by Hydra - November 20, 2019, 02:06 PM