Tormented Tarns Unwelcoming welcome
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Just as the black coated woman began her trek again, the adult spoke, pulling at Kyr's attention. Vallkyrie paused yet again, her icy eyes narrowing in the direction front of her. Where exactly? Vallkyrie thought for a moment as she trained her eye, that beyond the tangles and webs of the Tormented Tarns, she saw a breakthrough by rockier terrain. Once more the young woman turned her attention to the older one. The foothills in the North? She spoke in question to the other woman, her black ears perking upwards in a wonder.

If this were true and they were dangerous, which way then should she go? Vallkyrie wanted to ask the woman what was hostile about the lands - was in the earth itself, like this, or was it an unpleasant pack there, or larger dangerous predators? She didnt want to bombard her with many question and so, aloud her to know Vallkyrie's ignorance by simply saying, I'm very new here you see, you've just caught me on my arrival to this... Her words unoff. Of course, she did not know the name of Teekon Wilds.
Messages In This Thread
Unwelcoming welcome - by Vallkyrie - October 31, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Unwelcoming welcome - by Sarah - November 03, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: Unwelcoming welcome - by Vallkyrie - November 04, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Unwelcoming welcome - by Sarah - November 05, 2019, 04:23 AM
RE: Unwelcoming welcome - by Vallkyrie - November 05, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: Unwelcoming welcome - by Sarah - November 07, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Unwelcoming welcome - by Vallkyrie - November 11, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Unwelcoming welcome - by Sarah - November 12, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: Unwelcoming welcome - by Vallkyrie - November 14, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Unwelcoming welcome - by Sarah - November 20, 2019, 01:50 PM