Horizon Ridge You like to drink and to smoke to take away the pain
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
she stared. a lot. he was uncomfortable by the way her glittering blue eyes bored into his own, and let his gaze move downward, toward the ground. he didn't really like making direct eye contact in the most familiar of scenarios; this conversation, about the sea and the waves with a stranger, was far from familiar.

so he focused on the words instead, trying to absorb the substance. seething. not supposed to be like that all of the time. cam glanced out to the ocean, observing the way it moved. angry. he would avoid the coast when it looked like this—

". . .shallows and feel refreshed." pause. "so how come you're here?"

he blinked, realizing he'd spaced out and missed much of what she said. cam looked at her again, sheepishly now, gaze resting on the bridge of her nose. erm, i'm looking for my family, he replied. dunno where they went. the woman i'm traveling with is doing the same thing. well, the boy added, grimacing slightly, i was traveling with her, but i wandered off and now i'm alone again.

i'm cam, he said shortly, wondering if she'd give her own name (completely, utterly having missed her saying it).
Messages In This Thread
RE: You like to drink and to smoke to take away the pain - by Cam - November 03, 2019, 11:33 AM