Haunted Wood Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno!
185 Posts
Ooc —
He listened as the tall woman explained. It was basic, basic enough for him to understand, and the boy found that he appreciated it. Though he didn't fully understand why it was bad thing to keep wolves out. If wolves came here surely they would be looking to join, right? And that's what The Warlord wanted, right? To have more wolves? Plus there was always food to catch.

The boy came to the conclusion that the Nightwalkers were just being greedy.

"Thank you, ma'am. You're rather nice for being in this pack," he responded chipper, still trailing after her. "I've only met one other wolf as nice as you. He's my friend! His name is Valour, do you know him?" Clay tipped his head as he spoke, interested in Serem's answer. Maybe she could tell him a bit more about the boy. Valour didn't tend to tell him much about himself. It made Clay a little sad.
Messages In This Thread
Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Clay - November 04, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Serem - November 04, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Clay - November 04, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Serem - November 04, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Clay - November 08, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Serem - November 14, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Clay - November 14, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Serem - November 14, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Clay - November 17, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Serem - December 01, 2019, 07:08 PM