Blacktail Deer Plateau I need a challenge Show me your talent
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Random Event 
37°, currently it is clear and set during the day. Located in kintla flatlands, blacktail deer plateau | ooc notes: rank challenge!! I randomized who he targetted ;3; | tagging: @Erzulie

He had been here long enough. Long enough to sit around and let moss grow on his feet, to carve a trail along the borders with how often he patrolled. Sleepless nights, passing time, he did it no matter the occasion. He had nothing better to do - and he was growing bored. Growing bold. Yearning for something more.

There was that woman who had come to the body of the man in the rubble, to tell off that black woman who came to mourn his passing - she had a fire to her he liked. A fire he wanted to taste. Lifting his head, a solemn song sang out for the gamma, calling to him. She was somewhere near, he could smell it - but didn't desire to hunt her down... it was her choice to accept his challenge, and not for him to force it upon her. 

There he stood waiting for the Gamma, patiently with that ever stoic mask he held tightly to his face.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Rosencrantz - November 14, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Erzulie - November 17, 2019, 07:35 AM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Rosencrantz - November 18, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Erzulie - November 18, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Rosencrantz - November 18, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Erzulie - November 18, 2019, 07:33 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Rosencrantz - November 18, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Erzulie - November 18, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Rosencrantz - November 18, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Erzulie - November 22, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Rosencrantz - November 24, 2019, 11:44 AM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Erzulie - November 30, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Rosencrantz - December 01, 2019, 01:15 PM