Haunted Wood I should probably know this shit by now, but no.
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Tzila only offered a simple nod in return, not bothering with a formal 'you're welcome'. She just wasn't the type for such little pleasantries. "If you need any assistance tending to the more difficult to reach sites..." She took a single step forward, examining Serem intently. "...then I will assist, if you like." Her interest in herbs, specifically the toxic ones, was growing. But she could never see herself as a healer. More of a creative assassin.

Ah, yes. The lost pup at the borders the other day. "Not as well as you may think. Her name is Minnow. She and I previously resided in the pack Elyisum, just beyond the Sunspire mountains, in the Hushed Willows. Black Hat and I stopped there on our journey. They have apparently since disbanded." She let a small, cruel little smile grow on her lips. "I had since noticed their crumbling directly after the Grizzly attack that took two of their family. I knew it would only be a matter of time."
Messages In This Thread
I should probably know this shit by now, but no. - by Serem - November 14, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: I should probably know this shit by now, but no. - by RIP Tzila - November 18, 2019, 03:48 PM