Lost Creek Hollow Lightning in a jar
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
hi i am SO sorry -- final projects literally murdered my motivation for posting and i lost this thread ):

after their adorable sibling reunion, terance audibly inhaled, her comment bringing a furrow to his brow. w-what? i am not!! he returned, almost defensively, but a smirk pulling at the corner of his mouth showed he wasn't really offended. but he'd definitely internalize this later. how old was he, anyway? did arbiter notice? shoot. 

kids are great!! terance chimed anyway, though to her second question he faltered a little, feeling guilty. ah, sarah's not here. she hasn't come home in a little bit... i'm not positive where she went but, i'm she'll come home soon, i wouldn't worry, he said with a frown. if he would've just paid more attention to her... maybe it would've been better, maybe she wouldn't have had to leave. but god, was she a rock to be around. terance wasn't sure she was handling the death of their parents well -- maybe because she blamed herself -- but he tended to avoid her more often then not. don't know why he has such a hard time forming relationships with his sisters.

why are you so great? he then asks, trying to quickly change the subject.
Messages In This Thread
Lightning in a jar - by Maia - November 15, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: Lightning in a jar - by Terance - November 19, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Lightning in a jar - by Maia - November 19, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Lightning in a jar - by Terance - December 20, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: Lightning in a jar - by Maia - December 23, 2019, 01:36 AM
RE: Lightning in a jar - by Terance - December 26, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: Lightning in a jar - by Maia - December 28, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: Lightning in a jar - by Terance - January 03, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: Lightning in a jar - by Maia - January 05, 2020, 10:43 PM