Emberwood The Beastie Boys fought and possibly died for my right to party
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
you asked me about my family, bhediya sighed, and i brushed it off. pygmalion hadn't meant anything by it; he couldn't have known any better and she knew that. it's been on my mind since then.

the structure of her native culture was nothing like that of the wilds. bhediya had come to prefer the latter, though the effects of growing up under the former remained apparent. i shared a mate with two other females. about a month before i found the wilds, i had my first litter. they were too young to travel so i left them behind.

when it first happened, she'd made up every plausible excuse as to why she'd left. the fact of the matter was that she'd done it because she was suffering from a fear rooted in self-doubt. that fear lingered into her life with grayday and their children were made to suffer for it, too.

i don't like to talk about it, bhe continued, but you asked. you haven't done anything to make me distrust you, so...

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Beastie Boys fought and possibly died for my right to party - by Bhediya - December 03, 2019, 06:35 PM