Neverwinter Forest and i wondered for those i love still
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
All Welcome 
vague about injury status

they'd taken him in. he was back in neverwinter forest. and while it wasn't the willows—nothing ever would be—this place was, perhaps, the next-best thing. comforting. familiar.

still recovering from his injuries, cam did a lot of resting, these past few days. resting and watching. he observed everything that could be recorded, seeing how things moved, how things breathed in these woods. it had a life to itself, and there was life within it. not much, as the weather grew colder. . .but still, something.

the birds who hadn't gone south. they pecked at the trees, looking for wayward insects.

an occasional squirrel, racing through the woods. he loathed not being able to chase it down, but then, he wouldn't want to eat it, anyway. could bring it as a snack for mal, a thank you for saving his life. (as if he had the swiftness to catch one!)

sometimes, he heard the soft rush of water, like a stream. perhaps it was imagined, or only the wind. he fantasized about fish and fishing, dipping his nose in a cool creek. when he was stronger, he'd explore.

for now, he watched and waited, often solitary, often stationary. it was fine with him—at least for the time being.
Messages In This Thread
and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 17, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 19, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Mal - November 19, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 21, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 21, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Mal - November 21, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Markus - November 22, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 24, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 24, 2019, 10:22 PM