Blackfeather Woods And I don't know where I'm gonna go
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Rowan tilted his head. Why did it have to be more? Because Maegi could hear them, spoke to them. Surely they were real. One day, he would too. He was sure of it. 
"Because we can talk to them," his quiet voice came. He didn't know what to do with his beliefs under fire. Whether to dispute or not, but if Khepri didn't want to belive then he didn't have to, the woods would show him.
That settled the boy's mind.

But he was right, Jaes didn't protect them from shit.
But for some reason, Khepri decided to take him upon himself to make an offer. Rowan considered; though his nails curled onto the bone now he knew it was wanted.
"What would be equal value?" He wanted to know what he would get. To some, a bone might be worth a lot, to others, just a little. If he had a margin of which he knew what he could get, he'd be more inclined to give it up.
But what could Khepri give him?
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 18, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 22, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 22, 2019, 04:49 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 24, 2019, 05:56 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 24, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 24, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 25, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 28, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 28, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 28, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - December 02, 2019, 02:45 PM