The Heartwood Take the oxygen straight out of my own chest.
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
, currently it is light snow and set during the day. Located in Great Bear Wilderness, the heartwood | ooc notes: I'm going to place this chronologically before this thread!

Another place he couldn't recognize. Growing more and more frustrated, he wandered the woods already in search of a way out, of a familiar sight, a familiar scent to guide him back to some familiar lands than this charred wasteland. Dead trees and charred earth held no promise that there would be any prey here either - and the growing hunger in his belly spurred the agitation he tried so hard to impede. 

Thick paws drummed against the ground at a slow pace, claws dragging with every step as his brow furrowed deeply, a snarl tickling his lips as he grew more and more impatient with his situation. Some food, something or someone to recognize! Still, he held onto a pride, striving to show no weakness. It was the sound of feet along the trail that dragged him forward, someone was ahead... he hoped it was a familiar face, a name he could muster from the caverns of his memory and just as he approached the individual -

No one.

Not a scent to be recognized. The feeling of disappointment was crushing. His sneer deepened as a flash of white broke his features for a moment, broken by bitterness and the growing list of failures. Not only was this man not a familiar face, but he held a new scent too. One foreign to his nose. Everything about him was new, and it pissed him off.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: Take the oxygen straight out of my own chest. - by Rosencrantz - November 27, 2019, 08:34 PM