Emberwood but you're still the same
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Private 
Technically I'm tagging @Ibis because I wanna join UG BUT I would be super grateful if we could have a SEPARATE thread from this one so I can have the feels with Kavik! @Kavik

Grezig had no idea what she was doing back here. She’d been out of the Teekon Wilds for months. more months than she could remember now. She’d run into her daughter, Tizir, while she’d been away from the Wilds. This had been a happy event for her, for it had confirmed for her that her daughter was alive and had not been swallowed by the sea as she had feared. Like her son, Xizur, who was still missing, and assumed dead. Grezig sighed and pushed the thought of her son out of her mind. But that made way for her other son to come in. Illidan… She had forced herself not to think of him for a long time. She had no idea where he might be. She assumed he was still with Rusalka, if Rusalka was still there. (Grezig had left long before the natural disasters had affected the Wilds and so had no idea that anyone had moved).

The earth-colored wolf wandered nearer to the woods that were losing their leaves as winter approached. She had come here because she had smelled wolf activity nearby recently, and was hoping a pack lived here. With winter coming, she would need to join a pack if she hoped for better chances of survival. She’d been alone for a long time, but not in winter. There was some scent here, now that she was nearer the woods’ border, that was somewhat familiar… something from the past. But she couldn’t place her paw on it. She brushed it from her mind and tilted her head back to howl for anyone nearby.
Messages In This Thread
but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - November 28, 2019, 01:28 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 04, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 04, 2019, 11:34 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 01:02 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 01:49 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 06:24 PM