Haunted Wood sold my soul to the calling
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It had ended quickly, his mistake being thinking he could get off the ground before she could. He made note of that as her fangs dug into a lethal place upon his face and neck, head smacking the dirt and rousing him from his thoughts. He snarled, a sharp sound of protest though it deepened and he growled at her as he assumed the posture of submission. He would voice his displeasure, he would show that she had won but only for the moment and made note of where he hurt. Her teeth had pierce the skin slightly where she held him, his head throbbed and smarted where his freshly healed wounds had smacked against the ground. Otherwise he felt fine physically, it was his pride that was hurt and his ego scorned right before his idols eyes. Slowly his gaze turned toward Vengeance, a blank stare with an expression that was full of embarrasment and anger. Why did he keep letting these things happen? When he had promised to teach him? He had just let him wander and do his own thing, bringing Clay home and then acting like he was bad for protecting the clearly weaker boy. He didn't understand what the man wanted from him. "Get off me Hela! You did it okay? You got my spot you home wrecking witch" he snarled at her and kicked out viciously as he tried to pull away and if able to, standing and glaring at her as he would slowly walk away.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
sold my soul to the calling - by Hela - December 02, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Valour - December 02, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Vengeance - December 02, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Valour - December 03, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 01:45 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Valour - December 03, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Valour - December 03, 2019, 03:01 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 03:49 PM