Firefly Glen couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
When the others had ranged out earlier and ended up finding what they had, he had stayed further up the mountain. Too far to want to hassle with the poor weather down there, anyway, so had went about all of his business otherwise unknowingly until they returned with the words. Still.. even after the fact, he still wanted to check it out and see what was left for himself. And, it never hurt to keep the Moonspear presence fresh in the lowlands like this.

So he followed his sister's lead to where they had felled the unfortunate beast--but for them, and even without much left for right now--he was still wanting to be hopeful of what this meant. Any good signs, ripe for the picking.. why deny it? The tremors of the earth had long stopped, maybe--maybe prey could return sooner than expected? Hard to tell so soon, but, with certainty, he stepped up to investigate the remains while his ears tipped towards Hydra. Hopefully there still is a rest of the herd, somewhere.. he supposed, not able to gauge the deer's condition by these mere scraps and crumbs that he sniffed at--unsure if she was long separated, or a recent split--maybe made worse by the weather. 

He nosed a bone, singling it out. Was anyone else around when you found her? he asked, lifting his nose from the ground just long enough to watch for his sister's answer. Wolves, other predators, and whatever else. He wondered if simple prey larger than a rabbit had drawn any attention based on that alone.. or if the whiteout simply made that too impossible, for it was certainly hard to discern here in the aftermath.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Hydra - December 10, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Jarilo - December 13, 2019, 11:09 AM