Greatwater Lake I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
a shiver, pleasant in nature as it lightly traces the fringes of her svelte frame at the touch of his complimentary whispers. so softly murmured that they could have all too easily been lost forever to the lapping motions of the lake but no, she'd caught them and she was glad. ears lean back slightly as smiles dance across her charcoal lips, unable to help the flicker of warmth in her chest for the sincerity was what hit her hardest. anyone could speak such a string of words but it took something else to exhale such soft tones, yet in this case what exactly did it mean? swallowing against a drying mouth, her sodden form reaches the pebbled bank and she hops free with a dainty spin on minute paws to face him as he presumably followed suit. 

a brow arches, perhaps glinting with bemusement at the way his eyes would dart up with a hastiness that could only lead one assume where they'd lingered previously. yet, had tundra been aiming for that exact reaction? was the sway of her hips as she snaked through waters intentionally put on? hot air pushes visibly from her snout as a nebulous gaze slowly traces the curves of his body only visible when fur clung slick to muscle, except there's no effort made to hide this unabashed marvelling. "no i haven'tis finally hummed in response to his earlier question only when eyes return to cradle his luminous orbs. "admittedly i do prefer the cold to the heat yet i feel no want to subject myself to excessive amounts of eithermouth still twitched upwards as amusement continues to flicker amongst shadowed depths. 

shivers prance freely about her body now as the cruel grasp of such chilled air takes advantage of her sopping pelt yet she appears immune to such a chill for within she tingles with a growing warmth. it stems from the tightening chest and prowls forth in its giddily buzzing motion so that only half of her shudders are a result of the cold. the other trembles to cradle her are a result of heat energy, growing to a point that she could barely contain its nature. salmon tongue snakes forth to slip quickly across pearly fangs as flighty steps carry her to stop only centimetres from him. eyes press forth, intense in their searching as she finally murmurs: "considering your first words to me were 'fight me' i've got to say you're quite a big ol' softie. i guess first impressions can be rather misleading...brows arch, teasing.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door - by Tundra - January 05, 2020, 09:53 AM