Emberwood I beg you to break up with her
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Sorry for the wait!

It was good news; Star had found somewhere safe to wait out the winter, although the name of the place—and the casual drop of the leader's name—meant next to nothing for Ibis, she was still glad that the sweet older woman was safe somewhere. It could not have been too far if Star had managed to make such a quick trip. Ibis glanced to where the jagged peaks hung darkly on the horizon and wondered what it would be like to traverse a place like that — dangerous no doubt, and it brought to mind images of the mountains quaking in the autumn, sprouting goose-flesh all down her limbs.

But, if Star was happy - that's what mattered.

Yes, a settlement... I suppose you could call it that. They had become a little family bound together by fate, and soon enough—come spring maybe—the mixing of blood would transform the tribe in to something much closer. I can show you around if you'd like a little tour? We're mostly run by a small counsel but they advise me, and I hope to become a better leader with their help. They won't mind. She motions with a flick of her chin as if to invite Star closer, and begins a lazy stride.
Messages In This Thread
I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 11, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 13, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 17, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 27, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - January 04, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 04, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - January 17, 2020, 12:55 PM