Emberwood and i know we'll be together,
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Bhe using her customer service voice, I see, lmfao.

The way that Bhediya put it made a lot of sense. Ibis was nodding along as she listened, and then stopped, thinking to herself for a few moments. It seemed like Bhediya was supportive of the idea and while that was usually good enough for Ibis, the girl couldn't quite shake the feeling that something was a little bit off about the whole thing; maybe it was just the newness of the concept. Was that how Elysium had functioned too? It had been a sanctuary in its own right and with how this conversation was going, it felt like this Courtfall place was trying to be similar to it. That thought made Ibis' chest hurt something fierce.

Okay. If its a case of trading a particularly hard to find herb for something, I think we could do that. We can test it out for a while and then talk about it again in the spring. If the winter was truly as harsh as Pygmalion had anticipated it would be, lasting far in to the spring, then maybe such an arrangement would be good to have in case of disaster. Would you like to visit Courtfall and tell them that we agree to their terms, or would you like to send Awol -- someone else, maybe? It didn't really matter who went, but since Bhediya had already taken it upon herself to start up that relationship.. It felt right for her to be the one to convey their acceptance.
Messages In This Thread
and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 11, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 11, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 11, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 11, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 12, 2019, 07:59 AM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 17, 2019, 09:59 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 17, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 28, 2019, 10:55 PM