ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered)
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
12/21 (i think that's a good date, right?)

there was an awkward tension between the three of them. after dropping @Sunny at easthollow, bhediya knew she would have to answer to @Pygmalion for her defiance. until then, she would do her best to not think about it or what might come as a result.

the trip to easthollow took just short of two days. at the border, she turned back to sunny and said, we're calling for a woman named valette. she bit at the inside of her cheek. call with me. she might not answer if she doesn't hear you. they didn't have the best relationship.

then, to pygmalion, she said, we can go straight home after this. there was a meadow nearby that she wanted to visit, just to see if the lavender patch was still there. they'd go back to uaine right after, she was sure.

bhediya tilted back her head and sounded a howl for @Valette, hoping that sunny had listened to her instructions.

Messages In This Thread
ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Bhediya - December 19, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 20, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 23, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Dawn - December 29, 2019, 04:52 PM