Qeya River do you don't you want me to love you?
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
He lays completely still for a moment, much too ill and scared to look at the body again. Death was not a concept that he was knowledgeable of. He was somewhat aware of it, what predatory creature wouldn't be? But that was different, it was just something you cast aside in order to survive. But this sort of death, the death of his kind, was otherworldly and wrong, thus he refused to believe it.

He was pulled away from his daze when Zephyr cried out to him. Phillip blinked and slowly pulled himself up. N-no it's ok. I'm—Twig?! Twig! As the boys were freaking out, the little owl had swooped down from the sky. Now she picked at the body without a care in the world.

Leave them alone! Phillip rushed towards the water, sending the owl up in a screeching fury. He slowly looked down at the wolf, who practically lay on his paws. AAAAAAA!! He quickly retreated back to Zephyr and began to shake furiously. W-w-what's wrong with h-her? Please tell me she isn't dead.
Messages In This Thread
do you don't you want me to love you? - by ThE nArRaToR - December 19, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Zephyr - December 24, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Hyacinth - December 24, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Zephyr - December 24, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Hyacinth - December 24, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Zephyr - December 30, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Hyacinth - January 02, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Zephyr - January 18, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Hyacinth - January 18, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Zephyr - January 25, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Hyacinth - January 25, 2020, 09:14 PM