Northstar Vale you got hell to pay
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
ah, that's life. wintersbane responds with an errant shrug of his shoulders. he sees little sense in holding a grudge against a dead man. the fact is that he survives and the betrayer was nothing more than picked clean skeleton having presumably been left to the scavengers to pick at. and he paid the price. as melkor believes he's paid for his own sins in the loss of memory and usefulness for however long easy and reiko had had to take care of him as if he were some overgrown infant unable to eat and talk and hunt for himself.

at her invitation, wintersbane accepts with a nod of his head, falling into step beside her as they begin to patrol the borders. glacial gaze rises from tundra to scan the uncharted no-man's-lands just beyond courtfall's initial claim but nothing menacing lingers in the shadows. in fact, this particular stretch appears calm and nestled within the sunspire's womb they have an added deterrent from too many unwanted visitors ( or so he would believe ).

i've known andraste for a long time, wintersbane begins after tundra's finished her inqury. almost a year's time now and i've always admired her. though admiration these days might have grown to something stronger yet ...though there was always attraction ever since he first set eyes upon her nigh a year ago now. and it's beyond time i try to put roots down. wintersbane tells her honestly.

how did you come to join courtfall? he returns the question though does not seek to pry if she does not wish to divulge that information with him.
Messages In This Thread
you got hell to pay - by RIP Wintersbane - December 21, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: you got hell to pay - by Tundra - December 21, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: you got hell to pay - by RIP Wintersbane - December 22, 2019, 05:32 AM
RE: you got hell to pay - by Tundra - December 25, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: you got hell to pay - by RIP Wintersbane - December 28, 2019, 04:37 AM
RE: you got hell to pay - by Tundra - January 05, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: you got hell to pay - by RIP Wintersbane - January 09, 2020, 04:40 AM