Sunspire Mountains vice city
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
It's nothing special, but the confirmation of this memory makes the shewolf wag her tail in idle pleasure. Not many things have followed her this far, and it's a friendly, familiar feeling to be able to talk about things from the past, even if they are from a very narrow set of experiences. Now they both knew Aure as well, and Reiko, who was now in Easy's pack -- which was an ally to Wintersbane's. She would be even more tickled to know that a very young Wintersbane had once befriended her littermate.

Easy gave a solemn nod at the possiblity of returning to a dead wilderness, and then found herself with nothing to say about Aure-turned-Andraste; they hadn't known each other very well or for very long. She made a throw-away comment about blessing her good health before coming back to voice her own thoughts:

"We keep running into each other in that there-and-back-again sort of way," she told him with another wag of her tail. "I've been trying to put down roots to kind of... I don't know. To keep me from wandering off, I guess. It's nice to know that you're up there. Kind of homey." She indicated the mountains when she said up there, and seemed not at all embarrassed to speak of her own foolish sentiments to an almost perfect stranger. "It seems like you're almost as bad as me," she added as an afterthought, brows drawing together at this realization. Perhaps he wouldn't be up there for long. "With the itchy paws and all."
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
vice city - by Easy - December 24, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: vice city - by RIP Wintersbane - December 24, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: vice city - by Easy - December 24, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: vice city - by RIP Wintersbane - December 24, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: vice city - by Easy - December 24, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: vice city - by RIP Wintersbane - December 25, 2019, 06:03 AM
RE: vice city - by Easy - December 26, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: vice city - by RIP Wintersbane - December 28, 2019, 04:22 AM
RE: vice city - by Easy - December 28, 2019, 04:49 AM