Noctisardor Bypass my boy, my boy
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Blink.  There was nothing?  How?  Maybe the corpse was far more decomposed than Bhediya was letting on.  Nobody was able to get away with things that cleanly.  Her brow furrowed, frustrated.  So someone senselessly dead and that's all we've got.

Her continued reply was bitter, but from the shift of her gaze to the horizon beyond, it was more at the scenario than an individual.  So now we need to be afraid of every man who comes to the borders, despite needing to recruit.  It seemed unlikely that Arbiter herself would be afraid of anything -- or at the very least she wasn't going to do so willingly.  Look, they'd just found a good place to settle, the last thing they needed was to suddenly decide that every wolf around was untrustworthy if they owned a penis.

Still.  What of Jomyo's future scouting, message delivery and all that?  Perhaps she could just avoid wherever this was.  Refocusing on Bhediya, Where was this exactly?  The lake sort of west of here?  A river?
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
my boy, my boy - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Arbiter - December 30, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Bhediya - December 31, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Arbiter - December 31, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Bhediya - December 31, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Arbiter - December 31, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Bhediya - January 02, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Arbiter - January 04, 2020, 03:55 AM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Bhediya - January 06, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Arbiter - January 06, 2020, 09:22 PM