Emberwood i'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Kavik came and asked her how she was. She looked at him for a moment, steeling her nerves, and then got down to business. Despite how nervous she was, she seemed to be mostly back to her old self in that “no nonsense” kind of way. “Kavik,” she greeted him, feeling the need to bow her head because he was of higher rank than her. She hesitated on that front because they had had sex and she felt that put her at the same rank as him, yet she was not a leader of this pack. After an awkward moment, she did incline her head for a few seconds.

With that out of the way, she looked up at him again. “I… have a proposition for you,” she began. “One that I gave you long ago that did not come to fruition, then. You are a… beta of this pack. The actual title of your rank escapes me, nor do I care what it is. This pack’s ranks are odd and I dislike them. That is not the point.” She shook her head. She wasn’t here to criticize UG’s pack ranks. “I assume that your position gives you certain… perks. Do you have breedings rights?” She lifted her eyebrows at him in a questioning way. This plan wouldn’t work if he wasn’t allowed to breed at all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear - by RIP Grezig - January 03, 2020, 08:58 PM