Emberwood i'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Her smile softened him further; he had not seen that look on face often. When she moved closer, he did the same, draping his head over her shoulders to embrace her. He shook his head at her thanks even though she wouldn't be able to see it. He sighed and closed his eyes as she spoke, tightening his embrace. She would be a good mother, regardless of where their relationship went, he knew that for sure. Deep down, swimming around in the darkness of his grief and self hate was the fear that he would be offering their children a broken father, and he was terrified that he would fail them too. He kept the thought to himself, though. Grezig was so happy, that he couldn't bear to ruin it. Besides, there was no need for her to share this burden; it was his alone to carry, and he would continue to do it in silence as he had been. After a few more moments, he drew back to meet her gaze. Come on, let's find you something to eat. He was already worried about how difficult her pregnancy and delivery would be, and so he planned to build up her strength, as much as she would let him anyway.

sounds good <3
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear - by RIP Kavik - January 20, 2020, 06:16 PM