Blacktail Deer Plateau i just took a DNA test: turns out, i'm 100% that bitch
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When the woman spoke of serving the pack, his brows knitted together with visible confusion: was that how other packs worked, with the members serving it? “You don’t have to serve us,” he said, wondering now more than ever about where it was she came from. “We all work together to take care of each other. You’ll be a part of that.” How she worded it prior made him feel as if they would be taking advantage of her—and he didn’t like that feeling, not one bit.

She questioned whether or not his blessing was given—he found her choice of wording to be strange, unfamiliar, but didn’t linger on it for too long. Nodding, he answered with: “Angittuk, you can join.” Another new face to recognise, another new wolf to familiarise himself with; he was equal parts nervous and excited. “I can show you around if you want?” he offered, remembering how Rosalyn had done the same. If she did it, then he should, too.

Despite what her answer may have been, Aningan took it upon himself to at least show her the more common aspects of the territory. Once well into the heart of the land, he left her to her own devices, permitted to explore and investigate at her own pace.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i just took a DNA test: turns out, i'm 100% that bitch - by Aningan - January 13, 2020, 12:37 AM