Noctisardor Bypass We can fight gravity with our legs
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Pack Activity 
Open to as many as wanna join, so I'mma tag everyone!  I'm perfectly fine being kinda vague with exact date on this so if anyone else in the process of joining the pack wants to do so they can (just don't make this your joining thread XD ).  First round ends next Friday the 17th I guess?  I'll be PPing Spook & @Brouhaha showing up too, but they won't be super duper active participants in the hunt for obvious reasons.   If you miss this thread, I'll make another in a week or so, but it'll probably be teaching the pups more than YAY HUNT, so pick your poison (or both) :P
@Terance @Jomyo @Gannet @Kaertok @Pheiros

The light was dimming and the air was cold and still. After all the snow that had been dumped upon them, this was a welcome reprieve.  The powdery snow had left tracks that didn't even need a nose to track and Arbiter wound her way after this trail that had been left the night before.  When she had found it earlier in the afternoon, she'd decided it was time to follow it diligently, that she would find where the deer slept, and that they all would truly eat their fill for the firs time in ages.

And now, finally, there they were in the dying light.  A pair of deer -- probably a doe and last spring's fawn -- picking through the snow-covered underbrush around a copse of trees.  They were not far from the lake at the heart of the territory, but again must have come from the northeastern edge where less wolves were.  Arbiter licked her lips at the thought, watching from afar where she was no danger to them.  Yet, at least.

And so she lifted her head and howled, calling for the pack.  This was their chance.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
We can fight gravity with our legs - by Arbiter - January 10, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by Jomyo - January 12, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by RIP Kaertok - January 13, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by Arbiter - January 26, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by Jomyo - January 27, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by RIP Kaertok - January 27, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by Terance - January 28, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by Arbiter - February 02, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by RIP Kaertok - February 04, 2020, 07:54 AM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by Jomyo - February 13, 2020, 12:08 AM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by Arbiter - February 16, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by RIP Kaertok - February 19, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by Brouhaha - February 21, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by Jomyo - March 01, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by Arbiter - March 04, 2020, 03:55 AM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by Brouhaha - March 20, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by Arbiter - March 21, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by Jomyo - March 27, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: We can fight gravity with our legs - by Arbiter - April 14, 2020, 12:28 AM