Blacktail Deer Plateau night is crawling through my eyes
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Like he, she spoke a word of unfamiliar origins; he wondered what it might mean, exactly, only to write it off as a greeting—this assumption was satisfying enough. There was a moment during which he could not help but wonder if she, like the trio of sisters before her, may struggle with the common tongue—but it took but a few more words exiting her mouth for him to realise that this likely would not be the case.

“A place to stay for the winter or longer?” he asked, curious. Whilst Aningan was not the type to remain somewhere for a single season, he was interested to discover whether or not the same mindset was shared; whether willing to pull her weight or not, the male felt unsettled by the idea of her—or anyone’s, really—stay being only temporary.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
night is crawling through my eyes - by Niebla - January 11, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Aningan - January 12, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Niebla - January 24, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Niebla - February 06, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Aningan - February 10, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Niebla - February 19, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:07 PM