Emberwood come through, i think i need you here
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
bhediya could feel her anxiety grow as kavik continued to speak. her limbs began to feel numb, tingling and cold; her vision narrowed as she drew in short breaths, silently asking herself to remain composed.

just until we're done here.

i can't, kavik, she told him, voice cracking as she aimed to make eye contact, being here is a reminder of everything that he's said to me, how he's made me feel... but the paladin wouldn't understand that, would he? it was something that no one could understand until they'd experienced it themself. 

another deep breath, this one meant to keep her tears at bay. if i'm here, he'll know it. he'll come back and then what? i could put other packmates at danger just by being in the emberwood. it was the first time she'd thought about it, in truth. pygmalion seemed disinterested in harming anyone but his mate (so far as she knew).

bhediya continued, but if i go to the mountains, and if someone covers my tracks — a momentary glance away from kavik — he won't find me, and everyone will be safe. writ on her expression was a clear plea for help, one that she prayed he wouldn't deny.

Messages In This Thread
come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 12, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 13, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 14, 2020, 06:54 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 15, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 15, 2020, 07:27 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 17, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 20, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 20, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 03:54 PM