Haunted Wood Like a Forgotten Song
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Once the man started following, the conversation took off and Valour snorted amused at the comment he made about Hela. "Vanity calls her 'Fire Screamer' and it fits" he didn't try hiding the amusement now that the man was accepted into the pack. Valour rubbed against a tree leaving his scent near the borders before he got too far away from them while listening to the man introduce himself. Memory....it was an interesting name. The word was common enough but why would you name a wolf that? The curiosity was put aside for a later time since Valour didn't have enough interest in the new recruit to desire much more than simple small talk. As silence fell over the conversation Valour considered the offer for help. Serem was the resident healer but every time he had bothered to try and get fixed up she wasn't ever around. "Alright, yeah. Thanks I guess" he said warily eyeing the man from the corners of his gaze. He was used to wolves with such chaotic personalities that it was clear that pushing boundaries and being rude would lead to severe consequences. Outsiders always seemed so soft compared to those of the woods but Memory seemed neither soft nor like the hardened, vicious kind of criminals that resided here. It put him on edge not being able to get a good opinion of the man from this first meeting. How would he be sure that the newest Nightwalker was not a threat to him or to Hela? "Can you teach me to fight?" the question flew from his mouth before he could stop it and he frowned though he didn't take it back. 

Turning to face Memory he eyed the man directly, no longer afraid to flaunt his ego now that the one man he feared was dead and the new Warlord had promised to have his back. "figured if you wanted to eventually climb ranks, I could help. Me and Hela have our own little deals made, all you'd have to do is promise to never lay a fang against us. The rest of the pack...well in my opinion that's fair game" his age spoke for him, the words freely tumbling from his mouth and leaving a dangerous silence hanging in the air. If Memory declined the offer Valour would know that he posed a potential threat to everything he was planning to run the pack and if not he had just secured another Ally in making those plans happen.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Like a Forgotten Song - by Memory - January 23, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Like a Forgotten Song - by Valour - January 23, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: Like a Forgotten Song - by Memory - January 25, 2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Like a Forgotten Song - by Valour - January 26, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: Like a Forgotten Song - by Memory - January 26, 2020, 01:06 AM
RE: Like a Forgotten Song - by Hela - January 26, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Like a Forgotten Song - by Memory - January 26, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Like a Forgotten Song - by Valour - January 26, 2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Like a Forgotten Song - by Memory - January 26, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Like a Forgotten Song - by Valour - January 28, 2020, 12:39 AM