Sun Mote Copse Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans!
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Her snort brought a smile to Fig's face and more relaxation to his demeanor. Her comfort with herself was contagious and made him feel more at ease with his shortcomings--dumb jokes, mild social anxiety and all. His world had been so small growing up. Just himself, Fennec and their parents. Sure, they had packmates, but he had interacted with them very little. His world hadn't really expanded until pieces of it had gone missing. He was learning still how to be himself with those he hadn't known since birth. But more than that, he was learning how to trust others to like him even though they hadn't known him since birth.

"What's wrong with caves?" Fig asked, intrigued, "I think they can be pretty cool. You never know what you'll find inside of them." Man, so many innuendos here. I'll ignore it. He'd done some exploration of the mountainside that lined the pack's territory to the East and found a couple of interesting spots. There was one in particular he'd grown quite fond of. Perhaps Nellie just hadn't explored any good caves yet omg someone stop me.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans! - by Nellie - January 27, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans! - by Figment - February 08, 2020, 03:30 PM