Sun Mote Copse Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans!
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig lost count himself as they went. He was too focused on not looking at Nellie's bum and instead kept his eyes glued to the tip of her tail. But eventually, thirty probably came and went, but it didn't matter the exact number because as expected, it was irrelevant once the tunnel ended and they stepped into the clearing.

Figment looked up at the sun spilling down from the hole in the ceiling, smiling as he always did at the sight. He slid around to Nellie's side as he took in the surroundings, then glanced over at her to gauge her reaction. Her expression made him smile, and his tail began to wag gently. "Right?" he asked, a grin unfurling across his muzzle, "I don't know if there are any other places like it, or how it even exists, but I came upon it one day and just... I've never seen anything like it before. And I don't think anyone else knows about it. Least I've never scented anyone else in here. Just some squirrels and birds, no other predators."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans! - by Nellie - January 27, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans! - by Figment - May 18, 2020, 04:36 PM