Sleepy Fox Hollow Really too late to call so we wait for morning to wake you
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
She couldn't stay.

Stag's eyes wavered, freshly minted with tears. What did she mean she couldn't stay? Why couldn't she stay? Why was that 'this is just how it has to be'?

He couldn't make sense of any of it. His face scrunched up in agony, his lower lip trembling. He had the child's healthy dose of fear of change in spades, and suddenly was terrified of how his life was beginning to not be familiar. "Why! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO?" He had no way to understand Takiyok's very real -- and very valid -- reasons for leaving. He was just a kid, he didn't know that adults sometimes had complicated lives and that sometimes the best thing to do was go. "You're going to leave me like everyone else does!!" His voice had passed hysteric, and now was plaintive childish whine.  He had already lost his father, now he was going to lose his mother too? Stag felt his roots entrench, and a shaky sob loosed from his lips as he suddenly turned to run, his tears streaming down his proud face.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: Really too late to call so we wait for morning to wake you - by Stag - February 09, 2020, 11:31 AM