Moonsong Glacier You're living in the age of the refugee, my friend.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
I really am impressed... Vallkyrie pushed on and lifted up to stand, lowering her front half for a stretch. I think there should be more to life then guarding borders, tracking deer and chasing rabbit. Of course, these were very important things, feeding and protecting your pack. But surviving was not only what she wished to do, but to live life to the fullest. Explore, celebrate, enjoy all that she could while she could. Now I've met my fair share of priestess, healer and star-reader, but never a bard. She informs, thinking back to her homeland where things such as mystics and seers existed. 

There, Belharra would be sought as a Jester of the court. Different from an omega whom helped the pack by letting out physical aggression, Belharra's skills would be to lighten everyone's mood, to storytelling with the children and singing during festivals. Her rare skill would have been placed to praise. Of course, as long as she didnt steal from the caches. You not decide to whoo any Leaders with that singing voice yet and settle down? Likely not. Belharra had explained she liked doing things on her own while Vallkyrie had preferred having a pack. She had to admit though, her adventures with Belharra and those others she had met in her travels had been quite pleasant despite the constant hunger and worn out legs.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're living in the age of the refugee, my friend. - by Vallkyrie - February 03, 2020, 02:34 PM