Moonsong Glacier You're living in the age of the refugee, my friend.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Belharra was left to think, perhaps not all too seriously, on whether or not any packs around the area had been worth her time. A 'Nah' came forth and although she did this, she still mentioned a back nearby which she had been denning.  A group of kids, something which sounded very much unofficial which is likely why the rogue had not been properly run off from the area. They didnt have the means to run off loners and keep them out. Maybe, until Vallkyrie decided otherwise, she would stick around here too. 

Vallkyrie laughed in the manner of which Belharra questioned of herself and then shook her head a 'no'. There was this woman I met named @Ketzia. She talked about forming her own and we were headed west to the Hinterlands but it's been quite a bit of time since then. May have lost her, to be honest. She didnt  know if she had it in her to keep looking, but she might as well at least head in that direction. She had a bit but had gotten caught up once she reached the seaside. But here near a thick forest and not far from the ocean with plenty of open plains for hunting in between, this was quite the nice little spot too.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're living in the age of the refugee, my friend. - by Vallkyrie - February 05, 2020, 04:20 PM