Moonsong Glacier You're living in the age of the refugee, my friend.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
It was hard to be ruled by someone you throught not as quick witted as you, as smart, as fit for leadership. Vallkyrie could see Belharra having these problems, as sassy as she was and, well, as stubborn as she was too. Vallkyrie had imagined upon joining another pack here she would join one that was well structured, had been long established and had an older leader, one whom had aged and with it had learned what it took to be a good leader and make their pack just as equally great. It was what Vallkyrie had been born to, after all.

Though with some thought, she had left her pack to find her own place in the world, to not be just another face, another number amongst the many. Maybe, joining this group of yearlings and pups, struggling for their survival on their own, this was the chance for Vallkyrie to show what she could really be capable of. 

Well maybe I can be the brains and he can be the brawn, savvy? She spoke, the ladder word curling on her tongue to mock the odd islander accent which Belharra held. I'll defend your place here, should he try and run you off. Make him see your someone worth having on your good side. She smiled, offering the woman a wink of her own. But remember Belly, she cooed with a touch of motherly affection, like a treacher promptimg her student with valuable lesson. We have to work together now. Play nice.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're living in the age of the refugee, my friend. - by Vallkyrie - February 24, 2020, 10:01 PM