Neverwinter Forest he was growing in my garden and i pulled him out by his hair like a weed
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
All Welcome 

He'd been avoiding everyone in the forest, growing more upset day by day. It was one thing to be back here in the first place, but now something entirely new had been troubling him. He couldn't stop thinking about Zephyr. When he thought about what he saw his stomach began to flutter or churn and in the end he always felt like throwing up. The worst part is he didn't know why he felt that way. Instead of figuring out the reason, he'd keep himself busy with small tasks.

Tonight he wanted to fetch a meal for Twig, who had been spending her time in the trees ever since they arrived. Phillip kept his eyes peeled for any rodents. They seemed to be her meal of choice.

He had got lucky hours into the search. An unsuspecting mouse sat yards in front of him. As soon as he saw it he sprinted towards it, and of course it was able to make a swift escape. Phillip wasn't even close. He let out a defeated sigh.
Messages In This Thread
he was growing in my garden and i pulled him out by his hair like a weed - by Hyacinth - February 04, 2020, 08:26 PM